The yearly charts for 2013 are now available for purchase. This year we have updated the format of the charts, as follows:
• The charts are now computer generated, for better precision and clarity.
• We have added the spot price of gold.
• Both charts have been combined into one, which includes the Advance-Decline ratio, so readers can compare the A-D Ratio to all the other Averages.
• The chart is available in vibrant color, and also in black & white. In fact we will include both color and black and white charts with each order, so buyers can have a free comparison of both.
• The price will remain $10, which is a “two for one” reduction for those who usually purchase both the Dow Jones and Advance-Decline charts.
We also realize that people value consistency, and since many of you have been buying chart books and pages from Dow Theory Letters for decades, why did we take this ... Log in or subscribe to continue reading.
Premium Content Notification
A subscription is necessary to access premium content.
Please use the button below to subscribe in order to access all premium articles